Win! A free smilelign clear brace CONSULTATION and whitening!
Entrants must comment on a Smilelign social media post (Facebook or Instagram), stating the number of the image that they believe is not wearing Smilelign clear braces. Entrants that select the correct number and share the post will be included in the draw. All such entrants will be tracked using this criteria and one will be selected at random. The first entrant to be selected will be the winner of a fully-funded Smilelign consultation, and will need to partake in photos and written copy initially, as well as before, during and after the course of treatment has finished if they choose to proceed. Other engagements may be requested at the discretion of the winner.
The winning entrant must contact Smilelign who will work to select a participating (*) dental practice listed under “find a provider” on Smilelign.com. The winner must liaise with the agreed practice to arrange an appointment, where impressions and other diagnositics may be taken to ensure that they are suitable for Smilelign treatment. The winner must then attend a secondary appointment where they will be able to see what their future smile could look like, how long it will likely take and the associated cost. Free pre-aligners will be given to ensure that it is the right treatment for the patient. Only on agreement between the patient and dentist will Smilelign clear braces be made, and the dentist invoiced. Up until this point, the patient will not be subjected to any cost.
If the patient does choose to go ahead with Smilelign treatment, the pre-aligners can be used as bleaching tray. This will be provided by Smilelign via your dentist as long as the patient is deemed dentally fit to proceed with such whitening.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Smilelign Limited and S4S (UK) Limited, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition and only one entrant per person will be accepted.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel. Prizes are subject to the dentists’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Smilelign Limited relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all entries.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner once contact has been made and an address is given.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing to 151 Rutland Road, Sheffield, S3 9PT no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname of the winners will be disclosed.
If you require further clarity on the competition, please contact us marking FAO Sarah Bailey.
firstname.lastname@example.org I +()0114 250 0176 I 151 Rutland Road, Sheffield.
*Note: not all Smilelign providers are participating and the winner may need to travel to attend the provider selected to complete the treatment plan.